Dirty South is returning to LAVO New York this Thursday January 17th for a night that will be unforgettable. In 2012 Dirty South had an extraordinary year with incredible sets at Ultra and EDC and along with an insane amount of releases from his remix of “Embrace Me” to his exceptional collaboration with Michael Brun on “Rift” which I think might be the best collaboration I heard last year.
In anticipation of Dirty South’s return to LAVO Kyle Rayner a resident DJ at LAVO put together a 30 minute minimix in which he features only Dirty South originals and remixes. LAVO Presents Dirty South Minimix will definitely hold all of you Dirty South fans over until Thursday.
Right now there is also a Photo Contest up which is presented by LAVO in which one lucky fan can win VIP tickets, Complimentary Dinner, Drinks at LAVO Nightclub, and a very special Photo Opportunity with Dirty South. All you need to do to enter is take a photo answering: “What makes you feel ALIVE?” and upload the photo @ LAVO’s Dirty South Contest!
Purchase: Tickets to Dirty South @ LAVO NY 1/17
1) Meich (Original Mix) – Dirty South, Sebastian Ingrosso
2) Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) – Diddy feat. Skylar Grey
3) Alive (Blinders Remix) – Dirty South & Thomas Gold ft Kate Elsworth
4) Walking Alone (Original Mix) – Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Erik Hecht
5) Devil’s Work (Dirty South Remix) – Miike Snow
6) Eyes Wide Open (Original Mix) – Dirty South, Thomas Gold, Kate Elsworth
7) City Of Dreams feat. Ruben Haze (Original Mix) – Dirty South, Alesso
8) Phazing (Original mix) – Dirty South feat Rudy
9) Embrace Me (Dirty South Remix) – John Dahlback feat. Urban Cone & Lucas Nord
10) Rift (Original Mix) – Dirty South & Michael Brun