Hervé has done it again with his newest Ghetto Bass: Mixtape (Volume 2). This mix is jam packed with some serious house and electro tunes that will leave anyone listening to it in simple awe. From the start to the end Herve dishes out some of the hottest house and electro tracks that I have heard in a while and makes me wonder why he doesn’t get the much deserved attention that he deserves his production and remix skill are beyond belief and his mixing is phenomenal. For those that are first hearing him he has done countless tracks with so many artist like Laidback Luke and Jack Beats and amazing remixes of artists like Fenech Soler , Steve Aoki and the Shiny Toy Guns just to name a few. If your looking for a track to get a good sense of his music I would say check out his track “Cheap Thrills” sort of a clash between electro and house which uses samples from Michael Jackson’s famous track “Thriller”.
1. duke dumont “the giver” (re-edit)
2. shadow child “23″
3. claude von stroke and krywolf “turbosteppa” (re-edit plus bonus beats)
4. machines dont care “basement dub vol 1″
5. jess mills “for my sins” (gorgon city remix)
6. seasfire “we will wake” machines dont care remix
7. herve “show me the light” (krywolf remix)
8. green velvet and harvard bass “lazer beams”
9. herve “cheap thrills” (style of eye remix)
10. gta “booty bounce”
11. hoi! “the bronx
12. taiki and nulight “culture riddem”
13. machines dont care feat taiki and nulight “wreckage”
As another treat you can also download the exclusive Krywolf’s remix of Hervé’s “Show Me The Light” right off his Facebook Page.